Can we takeover the ongoing management of am existing life insurance policy?
Yes, we can.
This is one of our most asked questions.
The next most commonly asked question we're asked is;
'Can you tell me if my existing policy actually covers me for a particular medical condition?'
And Yes, we can do that too. (And we actually do a lot of that by the way).
Are you one of the thousands of Australians who have lost track of their personal insurance policies?
Do you have an existing life insurance policy, Income Protection cover, or perhaps a Super account providing insurances you've lost touch with?
- Not sure what your old insurance policy actually covers, if it's still value for money and meeting your needs?
- Maybe you have some concerns about its wording, cover limitations, (possible exclusions), and whether it will actually pay out if needed?
- Perhaps your health or personal circumstances have changed since you first took out insurances and you're not really sure where you stand?
- Maybe you feel it's just time to move on and start working with a Speciality Adviser who's more aligned with what you value.
If this sounds like you, it sounds like you could benefit from our second opinion and discrete Takeover and Manage my Policy service.
How to manage the transfer of neglected insurance policies when your provider has forgotten about you (or abandoned you).
This is a common and frustrating problem for many people. Advisers leave the industry, businesses are sold and closed and people lose touch for many reasons.
It's the cause of many constant low-level irritations afflicting busy people already juggling busy lives and responsibilities.
Relax. We have the solution
Our Takeover and Manage my Insurance Policy service can take over the day-to-day management of any life insurance policy already in force and manage them all under a single agency for you, with absolute security, privacy, and discretion.
We can also provide additional professional insights and advice on;
- whether an existing life insurance policy has any special conditions,
- how any new health issues may (or may not) affect the outcome of a potential future claim.
Who uses our Transfer and Manage Service?
There are five (5) main types of situations where people use our Transfer and Manage Service
- People who feel disconnected from their current financial adviser (perhaps they left the industry)
- People who have specialty medical conditions and uncertainty about whether an existing policy covers that condition.
- People who feel overwhelmed by the paperwork, and jargon and want an expert to sort it all out for them.
- People who have decided they're better off using a specialist financial adviser with a deeper level of expertise they feel more aligned with.
- People who see the value in having their own specialty adviser looking out for them and their family's interests first.
Why people use our Transfer and Manage Service
Since the last damming report of The Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry, many people are now using our Transfer and Manage Service to get the clarity they need on existing insurance policies and to have us manage them all in one place.
- Citing concerns over potential conflicts of interest, more and more people are moving away from financial services providers who are either owned, backed or franchisees of major financial institutions.
- People today are simply no longer prepared to support a business with a history of putting the commercial interests of their shareholders before the best interests of the customer.
How to prepare for our Transfer and Manage Service
There are 5 Steps to regaining control over a lost or abandoned policy.
- If you still have a copy of a policy statement, grab it and look for the policy number (or member number). If you don't, relax, we can trace it if you provide us some basic information first.
- Send us the details (or a scan of the document).
- We'll send you back a pre-completed form to sign confirming you give us permission to make discrete inquiries on your behalf.
- We'll find out what you need to know and give you some options.
- When you're ready, we can take over and manage your policy for you.